Why have I created this blog?
- To offer a resource for others to use to gain insight into the principles, wisdom and potential benefits of various personal development material that I am reviewing, and offer my personal experience of how the material has influenced my life.
- To share what is inspiring to me with other like-minded and inspired people.
- To become accountable to someone other than myself to read, study, research and analyze self-improvement resources so that I can motivate myself and continue to learn and grow.
What is the purpose of this blog?
- To offer the reader a useful “short-cut” into finding out whether the personal development material they are interested in aligns with their values, views and goals so that they can make a more informed decision if the resources are worth their time, money, and effort.
- To provide the reader with both a summary and in-depth review of various self-improvement material (books, audio, video, seminars, lectures).
- To promote personal empowerment ranging across all 7 areas of life (spiritual, mental, physical, social, familial, vocational, financial) in one place.
if you don’t have a cause bigger than yourself, you won’t get beyond yourself – Dr. John F Demartini
I’m Jay. A self-improvement enthusiast. I’ve been interested in personal development and growth since an early age. I have facilitated men’s initiations for over 10 years. I am on an ambitious journey to empower all areas of my life– accompanied by countless awkward moments, blundering mistakes, and significant errors in judgement. I am here to share my insights into the profound material that has influenced my life.